Further to a call from industry leaders, we are proud to present the next event in our series for senior banking representatives – The Regulatory Reporting Innovation Forum.
Taking place on Thursday 17th October at CCT Venues Docklands in Canary Wharf, this one-day forum will define the optimal digital regulatory reporting strategy, and outline the key steps needed to get there. It will also address the latest innovative strategies and technologies that are revolutionising regulatory reporting.
Transform Finance is delighted to have yet another wonderful line-up of speakers and delegates joining us from Barclays, Mastercard, Commerzbank, RBS, Morgan Stanley, BNY Mellon, Revolut, Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered, Nomura, BCGE, Aldermore Bank, Shawbrook Bank and many, many more.
The event is set to be packed with exceptional content and thought-provoking talks from industry leaders, as well as enlightening panel sessions, constructive round table discussions and intimate meeting and networking opportunities with our strategically selected sponsors:
|Lead Sponsor Secured
More details to be released!
The amount of resource and investment required to meet the ever-changing needs of regulations, such as Mifid II for the EU, is vast. But while reporting will increasingly be driven by RegTech in the future, the path to completely automated reporting is complex.
This is what lead us to create the Regulatory Reporting Innovation Forum, in answer to the many questions and ever changing regulations that the industry faces daily.
Citing our previous events success, we have kept to the same format and will be offering complimentary delegate passes to senior level governance, regulatory and compliance professionals from financial institutions.
“Today has been a very thought provoking day and provided me with a lot of food for thought, I’m going to take away ideas and suggestions from what I’ve heard today, what I’ve learned from others and its given me an opportunity to prepare for future conversations with vendors about the solutions that will work best for my institution.”
– Caroline Kennedy, Santander
So why attend this event?
- Benchmark against current best practices in reporting procedures and technology.
- Work towards reduced regulatory fines by sharing ideas on improving your reporting strategy and processes.
- Find out the latest news on planned regulatory changes.
- Meet with senior banking sector peers to discuss shared experiences and challenges.
- Grab the opportunity for one-to-one meetings with our systems integrator and vendor partners to discuss possible RegTech solutions.
- Be part of the agenda – our interactive panel discussions, roundtables, and one-to-one meetings ensure that the day is bespoke and meets your specific needs.
- Stay ahead of the curve via briefings on the technology disruptions to come.
- Discover the latest RegTech and strategic offerings for your sector.
- Get fresh perspectives from the industry’s real innovators.
- Invest in yourself. Take time out to grow your expertise and stay ahead of the competition.
To encourage an interactive environment and open discussion we have limited this complimentary event to 80 delegates and passes have been snapped up fast, we now have a handful left, so if you want to attend we suggest doing so quickly before they all go.
This event is proudly supported by these excellent trade publications and resources:
For more information about the agenda, speakers and our strategic partners please visit the event website and follow the event on the day live across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram using #ReportingLondon or #RegulatoryReporting.