The centrepiece of the day brings delegates together to discuss key challenges. Each table features a ‘pain point’ shared by fellow banking executives. So grab the chance to have your say on data, information or web security challenges, share insights with others, and learn from their experience when it comes to building robust strategy.
- What’s the best strategy for working with TPPs in the value chain to ensure that security culture and conduct goes beyond the ‘walls’ of the bank?
- What does an acceptable level of cyber security risk look like?
- What are the best tools and strategies for educating employees about their own approach to security and data management?
- How should banks be managing PSD2, APIs and Open Banking from a cyber security point of view?
- Can banks ensure regulatory compliance when working with a cloud platform?
- How can banks collaborate to create a standard approach to privacy?