The International RegTech Association (IRTA) is a united community of individuals and organisations, with a shared vision to innovate, advance, and influence the future of Regulatory Technology (RegTech). Through consultation and collaboration, the IRTA plays a central role in shaping the future of the Financial Services industry. A non-profit Association, the IRTA brings together the people, tools and policies that are required to thrive in today’s rapidly evolving RegTech landscape.
Fostering a collaborative, innovative environment, the IRTA
- Operates as a not-for-profit in key markets and jurisdictions
- Supports the entire RegTech eco-system
- Represents the global interests and the views of regulated firms, RegTech providers, advisors, regulators and academics globally
- Operates in key markets and economies, internationally
- Delivers through global programmes and partnerships that support RegTech market education, advance market development and digital re-engineering of regulatory systems
At the IRTA, we believe that the whole is very much greater than the sum of the parts. The IRTA community is a meeting of talented and experienced minds, which strives for innovation and acceptance of RegTech.
Together we will succeed – with one, global voice.
Contact: [email protected]